Moodies BV, located at Nieuwe Hemweg 2, 1013 BG Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Nieuwe Hemweg 2
Claire van Beek is the Data Protection Officer of Moodies BV. She can be reached via [email protected].
Personal data that we process
Moodies BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of customer contact details via an app – Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Moodies BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the option to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Moodies BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Moodies BV follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Moodies BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Moodies BV makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Moodies BV). Moodies BV uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Active Campaign
How long we keep personal data
Moodies BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Moodies BV only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
For more information: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Moodies BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make a copy of your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Moodies BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Moodies BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected].
Moodies BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.